Emirates Airlines is pleased to offer a complimentary meal during your layover of more than 4 hours in Dubai. We offer a wide range of delicious selections/restaurants for customers to choice from.
Complimentary meal vouchers issued to transit passengers listed below are the requirements:
- Customer traveling on EK/QF flight and connecting to another EK/QF flight VV with minimum of 4 hours transit in Dubai based on ETA-ETD is eligible for transit meal voucher provided with EK ticketed (176).
- Must be in transit in DXB of more than 4 hours based on STA.
- Transit passengers that exited from the airport are not eligible anymore.
- Standby and rebate tickets are not eligible.
- Each passenger is entitled to only 1 meal voucher regardless of the transit time (as long as it is more than 4hrs in transit).
- Infant passengers are not entitled.
- Passengers with hotel vouchers (HOTAC) are not eligible for meal voucher.
- Passenger must not be a member of Emirates Skyward Gold, Silver, and Platinum programs (These passengers should be directed to the Emirates lounges based on tier and class of travel).
Passengers can claim these meal vouchers at the following locations:
1. Transfer desk central
2. Any EK information counters at departure level
1. Transfer desk H2 departure level.
2. Transfer desk counter G, J (22:00-10:00 daily)
Below is a list of participating restaurants:
RESTAURANT MEAL CHOICE LOCATION
The Mezzanine >>> Buffet >>> Concourse A near gate A2
COSI >>> Pizza, sandwich or salad and beverage >>> Concourse B near gate B8
Ocean Basket >>> Choice of seafood entrée and beverage >>> Concourse B near gate B28
Taste Of India >>> Choice of combo meal and two beverage >>>Concourse C food court between gates C13 & C15
Thai Express >>> Starter, choice of hot entrée and beverage >>> Concourse C food court between gates C13 & C15
McDonald’s >>> Burger, fries, dessert and beverage >>> Concourse B near gate B28 and Concourse C food court between gates C13 & C15
Note: This message is current as of July 2015.